When AIDS Comes Home: Answers To The Most Commanly Asked Questions is a valuable resource for those with AIDS, those who love them, and those who want to better understand and respond to HIV/AIDS. With wisdom and frankness, Mignon Zylstra and David Biebel address the questions people are often afraid to ask. Also included are a glossary of HIV and AIDS terms, suggestions for a support ministry and sample church HIV policies.
Posted in Recommended Reading
Comments are closed.
Search His Way Out
- HWOM News Brief, April 2017
- Homosexuality and the Church with Brandon Holthaus pt1, Audio Podcast S02E04
- Homosexuality and the Church with Steven Yeary, Audio Podcast S02E03
- Homosexuality and Revisionists, Audio Podcast S02E02
- Homosexuality and the Church with Don Clark, Audio Podcast S02E01
- HWOM News Brief, March 2017
- The Inner Vows of Homosexuality
- Holy Ground or Dangerous Turf?
- HWOM News Brief, February 2017
- A Christian Response to Homosexuality Workshop, Las Vegas, NV
- Homosexuality: The View From Where I Sit
- News Flash, January 2017
- Responding and Ministering
- Speaking of Homosexuality by Joe Dallas
- His Way Out Ministries, Audio Podcasts, Season 01