A Note from Pastor Phillip Lee
At His Way Out Ministries, we remain dedicated to raising awareness, educating, and encouraging the Body of Christ to minister transformingly to those impacted by unwanted same-sex attraction. We believe restoration is available through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the healing power of the Holy Spirit. All His Way Out Ministries Services are centered on the Biblical foundations of compassion, integrity, and dependence on God. Visit www.hiswayout.com/services.
Mark Your Calendar
For ‘Wives’ Only meets on the first Saturday of each month from 9am to 11am at the His Way Out Ministries office. When homosexuality or sexual impurity hits a marriage, it certainly produces a crisis. However, it may be that with the ‘secret’ becoming known, the marriage has opportunity to survive. Next meeting? Saturday, April 1st.
Friends and Family offers a relaxed, informal meeting that is available to anyone seeking to understand the complexities of homosexuality and to become more effective in reaching those combating same-gender attraction. Friends and Family meets on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9:00am to 11:00am at the His Way Out Ministries office. Next meeting? Saturday, April 22nd.
Workshops and Seminars
Workshops and Seminars provide education and training sessions for adults and youth by providing Biblical truths about homosexuality and encourage a Christian response. Visit www.hiswayout.com/educational-workshops/ for a selection of workshops and seminars such as Demystifying Homosexuality, Homosexuality and the Reality of Change, Reaching Gay Youth and much more.
Web Site and Facebook
Daily, His Way Out Ministries posts ministry updates, articles, events, pictures and a host of other information either to our web site or to Facebook. If you would like to receive automatic postings to our web site via Email, simply enter your Email address in the “Subscribe” box on the upper right. It couldn’t be more convenient! To receive Facebook postings, please send a “Friend Request” to HWOM.Phillip.Lee
Practical Steps to Restoration and Recovery
Regardless of the habit, addiction or compulsive behavior, a person must want to change before permanent healing or restoration can take place. “Change” revolves around the intimacy that you develop with God and the diligence and hunger with which you pursue Him.
- Set your heart and mind against the old sin-bred patterns of thinking, feeling, and doing, and toward a love of purity. “Worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness.” (Psalm 29:2)
- Starve the old nature to death! Avoid the people, places and things that God reveals as feeding troughs for your sin nature. “By the leading of the Spirit, put to death the misdeeds of the body.” (Romans 8:13)
- Frequent men’s/women’s fellowship groups in addition to regular church services so that you can receive the kind of healthy support, modeling and acceptance that has been missing in your life. “Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another – and all the more as you see the day approaching.” (Hebrews 10:25)
- Find someone with whom you can be accountable. “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” (James 5:16)
- Increase the amount of time you spend seeking God in prayer and crying out to Him for help. “God rewards those who diligently seek Him.” (Hebrews 11:6)
Let God build, renew, and restore and let Him receive all the glory!
The fully surrendered heart of a man remains dedicated and always open to the conviction of the Holy Spirit. He is not looking for a loophole or how far he can push the limits of sin. He is dedicated to avoiding it altogether. He knows, he lives – sin never, ever satisfies. – Pastor Phillip Lee
Gay Awareness by Landon Schott exposes false teaching and deception, that have created a false identity through the lens of sexuality instead of the eyes of God’s Word. Landon Schott addresses: What the Bible actually says about marriage, homosexuality, and sexuality; contradictions between the gay lifestyle and the Christ-centered lifestyle; how men and women can experience deliverance and freedom; and mistakes the Church makes when addressing the gay community.
Did God make people gay? Does God love homosexuals? Will people have to deal with same-sex attraction their entire lives? Landon Schott brings truth and clarity to sexual confusion, using over 400 Scripture references to reveal the heart of the Father and mind of Christ.