Questions and Answers – Saturday, April 12, 2014
On Saturday, April 12th from 9:00am to 11:00am at the His Way Out Ministries office, we will gather for Questions and Answers – a relaxed and informal meeting to discuss:
- Our son is gay and wants to tell everyone. What should we do?
- Should we tell our friends and church family about our son coming out or remain silent?
- I don’t want to change. How do I tell my parents?
- Should I call or mail information to someone that isn’t interested in change?
- How do we respond to our son wanting to bring his significant other to our home?
- As Christians, should we attend a same-sex marriage ceremony?
Why does His Way Out Ministries offer Questions and Answers?
We want to help you understand your same-sex attracted loved one while remembering to understand a person does not mean that you necessarily agree with them.
We want to help you preserve your relationship without compromising your own beliefs.
And finally, we want to help you present and express the biblical truths regarding homosexuality.
John 1:14 tells us, “The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father), full of grace and truth.”
This Scripture clearly dictates our goal when trying to reach or reason with anyone struggling with same-sex attraction: to be honest and truthful, tempered with grace. When someone you love is homosexual, you quickly become acutely aware of your inability to face life’s challenges apart from the grace of God. Please make plans to join us on Saturday, April 12th for Questions and Answers.