He Intends Victory: Real-life Stories of Christians Living with AIDS and How Jesus Touched Them by Dan Wooding offers real-life stories of Christians living with AIDS. Thought provoking stories of how three AIDS victims – a homosexual, a drug-user, and a hemophiliac – came to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and how one pastor reached out with God’s love to show them that He Intends Victory!
Posted in Recommended Reading
Comments are closed.
Search His Way Out
- HWOM News Brief, April 2017
- Homosexuality and the Church with Brandon Holthaus pt1, Audio Podcast S02E04
- Homosexuality and the Church with Steven Yeary, Audio Podcast S02E03
- Homosexuality and Revisionists, Audio Podcast S02E02
- Homosexuality and the Church with Don Clark, Audio Podcast S02E01
- HWOM News Brief, March 2017
- The Inner Vows of Homosexuality
- Holy Ground or Dangerous Turf?
- HWOM News Brief, February 2017
- A Christian Response to Homosexuality Workshop, Las Vegas, NV
- Homosexuality: The View From Where I Sit
- News Flash, January 2017
- Responding and Ministering
- Speaking of Homosexuality by Joe Dallas
- His Way Out Ministries, Audio Podcasts, Season 01