Trinidad and Tobago – Guyana – Jamaica
- Dedicated to raising awareness, educating, encouraging and equipping The Body of Christ throughout the Caribbean to minister to those who struggle with same-sex attraction.
- Is based upon our concern regarding the issue of homosexuality and we seek to minister to those within the Church and Islands throughout the Caribbean, with the truth of Scripture, the power of testimony and the dialog of issues.
- Is committed to effectively and compassionately communicating God’s heart concerning sexual brokenness and wholeness, while disputing the unchangeable nature of sexual orientation.
- Affirms that all persons need the ministry of the Church in their struggle for sexual wholeness, and we commit ourselves to that end. Our position rests on the Authority of Scripture versus the interpretations of some of the social sciences.
- All ministry services are centered on the biblical foundations of compassion, integrity, and dependence on God.
- Believes through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the healing power of the Holy Spirit, often mediated by extended and competent ministry, prayer, and a caring Christian community, the sexually broken can experience transformation towards wholeness.
“If the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle.” (1 Corinthians 14:8)